Diabetes Education and Support
Current best practice guidelines and advanced technologies are used to offer personalised health care and education.
Total Support Diabetes Education offers a range of diabetes education and individual support services to suit your individualised needs and requirements.
How can a Diabetes Educator Help You
- People newly diagnosed with prediabetes
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes
- Understanding and screening of complications associated with diabetes
- Conducting a dietary assessment and offering individualised advice related to health goals
- Providing you with support when starting insulin and acheiving life balance
- Helping you in managing insulin and exercise
- Designing or planning out sick day principles and individualised plans
- Providing you with recommendations.
- These services are open to your supporting networks, such as family members, friends, work colleagues, and carers.
Why You Should Consider Diabetes Education
A Credentialled Diabetes Educator is a certified health care professional qualified to apply in-depth knowledge and skills in the field of diabetes, communication and counselling, to patients, helping them manage daily and future challenges.